3 Delicious Korean Food Recipes(front)
설명3 Delicious Korean Food Recipes(back)
1 jar kimchi,1 large egg,1/4 cup water,1 teaspoon brown sugar,1/2 teaspoon salt,1/2 teaspoon sesame oil,1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed, and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Drain kimchi thoroughly through a sieve and reserve the juice. Chop kimchi finely.
2. Combine egg, 3 tablespoons kimchi juice, water, brown sugar, salt, and sesame oil in a large bowl.
Whisk together. Add green onions and kimchi. Stir in flour just until combined.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a few spoonfuls of pancake batter; any size pancake
will do. Cook until edges are lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until crispy, 2 to 3 minutes
more. Transfer pancake to a serving plate and repeat with remaining batter. Sprinkle bonito flakes on top.
[Yuja pound cake]
1 cup (2 sticks) of butter at room temperature, plus more for pan, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, plus more for pan, 1.5 cup refined sugar, 4 large eggs, 1 lb. of Yuzu (about 10 medium-size fruits)[on the side], 1 pint of heavy cream, ¼ cup of refined sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Wash yuja very well.
2. Zest yuja and squeeze its juice.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Butter and flour a 6-cup loaf pan. Place parchment paper inside.
5. Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
6. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
7. Add yuja zest and juice.
8. With mixer on low, gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
9. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
10. Let cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack, and turn upright to cool completely.
11. When serving, whip heavy cream with sugar and vanilla extract.
1 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks, 1/4 cup gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste), 1 bunch fresh spinach, cut into thin strips,1 tablespoon soy sauce,1 teaspoon olive oil, 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks,1 clove garlic minced,1 pinch red pepper flakes,1 pound thinly-sliced beef top round steak,1 teaspoon olive oil, 4 large eggs, 4 cups cooked white rice, 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, divided, and1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Stir cucumber pieces with 1/4 cup gochujang paste in a bowl; set aside.
2. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet and stir in spinach; cook until spinach is bright green and wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible; set spinach
aside in a bowl and stir soy sauce into spinach.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet and cook and stir carrots until softened, about 3 minutes; stir in garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 1 more minute. Stir in cucumber pieces with gochujang paste; sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and set the mixture aside in a bowl.
4. Brown beef in a clean nonstick skillet over medium heat, about 5 minutes per side, and set aside. In a separate nonstick skillet, heat 1 more teaspoon olive oil over medium-low heat and fry the eggs just on one side until yolks are runny but whites are firm, 2 to 4 minutes each.
5. To assemble the dish, divide cooked rice into 4 large serving bowls; top with spinach mixture, a few pieces of beef, and cucumber mixture. Place 1 egg atop each serving. Drizzle each bowl with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, a
sprinkle of sesame seeds, and a small amount of gochujang paste if desired.