• Effect of improving eyesight(promote the generation of
Rhodopsin which is an ingredient maintaining eyesight).
• Fat-dissolving effect (promote suicide-inducing action that
causes mast cells to die by themselves)
• Effect of preventing arthritis(prevent arthritis by removing
active oxygen species(free radicals).
Two-spotted cricket is rich in leucine, similar to an amino acid which helps the muscle production process.
Thus, it prevents muscle loss and also prevents high blood pressure through glycemic control.
2. Anti-cancer Effects and Heart Disease Prevention
It contains oleic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid, to prevent not only arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease,
but also helps to absorb calcium and fight cancer in the body. Oleic acid is also good for liver.
3. Easing Menopause Symptoms
Linolenic acid, more commonly known as vitamin F, improves homeostatic of the cells and helps excrete
LDL cholesterol to relieve menopause symptoms. It also prevents arteriosclerosis.
4. Brain Development and Dementia Prevention
Omega 3, omega 6 and fatty acids, all found in two-spotted cricket, contains EPA to help improve brain
blood flow and DAH to foster neurotransmitter. Thus, it will help growing children with brain
development and will help elders with dementia.
5. Liver Protection and Special Efficacy for Liver
Alcohol-detoxification enzymes promote alcohol-dissolving metabolism, protecting the liver. It has special
efficacy for liver because it prevents the accumulation of lip peroxide within the body.