Durebang Perilla Oil 300ml, 1.8L, 18L
Enjoy tasty perilla oil for your health.
Our best suggestion.
Suitable for general use at home.
- With Durebang Perilla Oil, add flavor and taste to your cuisine.
- Use Durebang Perilla Oil when you prepare meat or vegetables.
- Enjoy bibimbap (boiled rice with assorted mixtures) with Durebang Perilla Oil.
- Only high quality perilla seeds are used for Durebang Perilla Oil.
- Perilla seeds are cleaned throughly, and then parched at optimal temperatures.
- Since the traditional compressing method is used,
- Durebang Perilla Oil has its unique taste and flavor.
- Sediments are removed as much as possible to remove bitterness and prevent degradation.
Composition and Effect of Perilla Oil
- TPerilla oil comes in brown or light yellow.
- Perilla seeds are originated from India and are cultivated in Korea, Japan and other countries. Perilla seeds have unique flavor, which the perilla oil also shares. 40~45% of the perilla seed is composed of oil, which is mostly made of linolenic acid.
- Since the components of perilla oil are unsaturated fatty acid, it is good for health. However, perilla oil easily reacts with oxygen in the air to become hard.
- Perilla oil is used instead of sesame oil and is also used for paint and varnish.
- Perilla is a genus of annual herb that is a member of the mint family, Lamiaceae. It is originated from India's high land, and central and south China.
As there is a record that perilla was grown with sesame in Korea in the era of unified Shilla, it is believed to be grown nationwide for a long time.
Wild perilla grows in the low land close to village. Perilla leaves have a unique scent, and perilla seeds are used to collect oil. Source : Naver